10.09.2008

The Post About Fours

4 Jobs You've Had in Your Life:
Grocery Store Cashier (I was the fastest 10 items or less gal)
Bank Teller (I lost enough cash that summer that they didn't ask me back)
Payless Cashier (where I developed my heart for cheap and shoes)
Overnight Staffer @ domestic violence shelter (I can pop out a wife beater's eyes from his sockets if necessary)

4 Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
Star Wars (I am still waiting to wake up and be Princess Leia)
Cutting Edge (my abandoned dream of triple lutzes)
Finding Nemo (those scenes in the tank are the best)
Return to Me (a heart transplant has never been as funny)

4 Things you Want to Do:
Snow ski in Europe
Party plan for a living
Get married and birth 0 or less children
Retile my bathroom floor

4 Costumes You've Worn on Halloween:
Fiona from Shrek
Chinese Takeout
Ant
Ace of Spades

4 Songs You Could Listen to Again and Again:
Tainted Love sung by Soft Cell
Sin Wagon sung by The Dixie Chicks
All Along the Watchtower sung by Dave Matthews Band
You Are On Our Side sung by Bethany Dillon

4 Websites You Visit Daily:
ew.com (I love their watercooler)
blogger.com (I can read a lot and write a little)
facebook.com (helps me keep up with our little world)
cnn.com (helps me keep up with our big world)

Your turn...

2 comments:

  1. My babysitter use to put my hair up in Princess Leia buns. To funny! Wish I had a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not surprised in the slightest that cnn.com is on your list. Mine includes foxnews.com.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be afraid if I chase your rabbit comment...

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs