9.06.2008

The Post About Vacation - Part 1

Gustav lost his gusto and my vacation went off without a hitch. Well, almost...a few rough waters as seen below attempted to trip us up. And in terms of running on the treadmill, it did. I fell off once.
So many great moments from this trip. I shall recap a few. The first was the ongoing theme of our voyage. Bon Qui Qui from King Burger (a MadTV skit – youtube it.) My friend Allison and the absolutely fabulous Perry children (Kayla, Morgan, and Andrew) imitated it without fail – it made so many moments funnier. This is them striking a “Do it your way” pose.

We had 10 at our dinner table. There are 5 of us who have traveled together in the past so we were interviewing 5 fun folks with whom to break bread. Jennifer, Julie, Clint, Candace, and Brittany made the final cut. This is us holding up the recipes for the snazziest dessert ever – chocolate melting cake.

While in Cozumel, Mexico, we trekked to the jungle for some 4-wheeling. I've never even been on an ATV or “switched gears” on a vehicle, so it was definitely an adventure. I have now decided I should own a 4-wheeler, even if I can only scoot around my one acre or go back and forth to church.

This is sunset at sea. God gives Bob Ross a run for his money.

Part 2 tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time! I am glad the weather was good! I have enjoyed looking at all your pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be afraid if I chase your rabbit comment...

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs