7.23.2008

The Post About Tap Shoes

I spent one Saturday last year watching a marathon of So You Think You Can Dance and do you know what happened? I began to think I could dance. I'n now hooked on that lovely little nugget of entertainment every Wednesday night. And I still think I might can dance.

When I was a little girl, my mother took me to dance classes behind the grocery store where we shopped - almost in an alley. (Looking back, slightly shady.) I think I went for one and only one class and decided I didn't enjoy the shoes. And truthfully tap and ballet shoes are for hardier soles than mine. You would think it would be foreshadowing my future love for flats. But truthfully, I would rather be teetering around in nice 4 inch patent leather wedges than flip flops any day.

Two rabbits for the price of one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be afraid if I chase your rabbit comment...

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs